Monday, July 1, 2013

1958 Mercedes-Benz Model 220S

After years of collecting American muscle cars my wife Dana and I began collecting European
cars also. This pretty blue 1958 Mercedes-Benz Model 220S Sedan Ponton style
was my daughter Danielle's favorite car.It was a 4-Door sedan with X-Large Sunroof that extended fully to rear seats. Engine was 133.9-CID 120 gross-HP, alloy straight six-cylinder.
It had a 4-speed manual shift on the column.

This car garnered more attention at car show and anywhere else we drove,
 more than any car we ever owned.

Photo: After years of collecting American muscle cars my wife Dana and I began collecting European cars also. This pretty blue 1958 Mercedes-Benz Model 220S Sedan Ponton style was my daughter Danielle's favorite car. It was was 4-Door sedan with X-Large Sunroof that extended fully to rear seats. Engine was 133.9-CID 120 gross-HP, alloy straight six-cylinder. It had a 4-speed manual shift on the column.This car garnered more attention at car show and anywhere else we drove, more than any car we ever owned.http://www.netcongautorestorations.com/ 973-527-3464